CENTRE FOR MARKETING AND ACADEMIC ADMISSION
The world is moving to a new era of globalization, whereby the progression and advancement of technology plays a vital role in determining a nation to prosper. Malaysia is an upper tier developing nation that is growing rapidly and a rising player in knowledge-based economy, having a vision to become a full-fledged developed nation in 2020.
To discern this dream into a state of accomplishment, it brings us to realize the fact that we need Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET). TVET hones knowledge and skills which are required in high-skilled jobs and for the students to stay relevant in the industry.
Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) acknowledges this worldwide evolution and we adapt. We provide 36 Undergraduate Programmes and 6 Diploma Programmes, including 6 Bachelor of Technology programmes that uphold the government’s emphasis on TVET for DVM/DLKM/DKM holder , namely:
- Bachelor of Automotive Technology with Honours
- Bachelor of Welding Technology with Honours
- Bachelor of Technology Industrial Machining with Honours
- Bachelor of Electrical System Maintenance Technology with Honours
- Bachelor of Industrial Electronics Automation Technology with Honours
- Bachelor of Technology in Oil & Gas Facilities Maintenance with Honours
We, in UMP, believe in the future of TVET education. And we believe in you, our future technologists, in UMP.